Ravemen PR600 USB Front Light
While a rave is all about bright flashing lights and loud techno music, the guys at Ravemen decided just to focus on the lights part. And instead of just making their lights flash, they also gave them high and low beams along with a few other running modes. They even included a specially designed DuaLens technology which allows the Ravemen lights to cast a long wide beam without dazzling other oncoming riders, pedestrians, or drivers.
The PR600 from Ravemen features 8 running modes and can push out a maximum of 600 lumens from its pair of CREE XP-G2 LED's. The addition of a second LED over the Ravemen CR500 enables the PR600's HiLo beam system which combines the DuaLens low beam with a piercing high beam that lights up to 110m into the distance.
Charge the internal 3400 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery by connecting the light to a PC or similar USB charging device using the included micro USB cable. The integrated charging indicator light will flash red while charging and glow solid green once complete. This same light will also indicate battery level while the light is in use. An intelligent circuit system manages thermals to prevent overheating and allows the PR600 to remember which mode you had it in last time it was on, so you can turn it on and off without having to cycle through modes every time. This and the addition of a standard type-A USB port allows you to use the PR600 as an emergency USB power bank for charging electronic devices like smart phones.
The PR600's durable aluminium body is light weight and protected by Mil Type III Hard Coat anodising. It also features IPX8 water proofing, meaning it can withstand being submerged up to 2m underwater for 30 minutes. The PR600 attaches to your handlebar bracket via a quick release system. The handlebar bracket is compatible with 22.2 to 31.8mm handlebars and offers an easy to use, tool free installation.
The included wired remote button can be connected to the micro USB port and attached next to your handlebar grip allowing you to change the light mode without taking your hands off the bars. You can also hold down the remote button to activate instant max output for a bit of extra light in emergencies. This works no matter what mode the light is in.
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam provides broad low-angled beam
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam reduces glare to oncoming traffic
- HiLo Beam system for broad light up close and piercing distant illumination
- Wired remote button
- Built in battery status & charging indicator light
- 3400 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charging (cable included)
- Type-A USB port ofr use as emergency power bank to charge other USB devices
- 22.2mm to 31.8mm tool-free handlebar bracket with quick release design
- IPX8 Water proof - 2m underwater for 30 minutes
- Max distance: 110 metres
- Impact resistance: 1 metre
- Dimensions: 85 x 48 x 27mm (light only)
- Weight: 165 grams
Low Beam Running modes
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hour run-time
- Mid: 200 Lumens, 6 hour run-time
- Low: 100 Lumens, 10 hour run-time
- Eco: 50 Lumens, 16 hour run-time
- Pulse flash: 100 Lumens, 15 hour run-time
HiLo Beam Running Modes
- High: 600 Lumens, 2 hour run-time
- Mid: 350 Lumens, 3.6 hour run-time
- Low: 150 Lumens, 7.5 hour run-time