Shipping & Returns Policy
This policy was last updated on 14/08/20.
(06) 350 2447
Shipping without a ship. Except maybe the ferry.
Free is not a lot to pay for shipping aye? That's how much we'll charge you. Nothing, nada, nil, nowt, zilch, zero. Having said that, have a read of this policy. It's probably got something of use to you.
We also want you to love what you've bought from us. If you don't then panic not. We have also included a couple of bits about returning products to us. That's it! Any questions check out the contact details at the bottom.
- Delivery is only available in New Zealand and only to a physical address. We do not deliver to Post office boxes.
- All deliveries will be made free via New Zealand Couriers, PBT Couriers, or Courier Post on a standard economy service. This means typically 1 business day delivery within the North Island and 2-3 business days within the South Island. However, delays in courier services can occur due to events outside of our control and we take no liability for delayed delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- the quoted delivery times are in working days, (meaning every day excluding Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday) and are estimates only;
- we will notify you as soon as possible if there is likely to be an expected delay in Delivery;
- Delivery to rural addresses may take longer than the time indicated;
- Where we accept a request for Out Of Stock product, delivery of that product will not occur within our usual delivery times; and
- to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time.
- We shall bear the risk of loss or damage to the products until Delivery. Risk in the products shall pass to you on Delivery.
- Should we accept that a product Order was not delivered, that part of a product Order was not delivered or that products delivered were spoiled or damaged, we will refund the amount paid for the affected products or we will resupply them.
- All products will require a signature upon delivery. You are responsible for being available to sign for the delivery.
- Where delivery is unsuccessful because obtaining a signature was not possible, you may be charged an additional fee for re-delivery or you will need to make further arrangements with the courier company to collect the goods.
- If you receive goods or services as part of a Delivery that are not goods or services ordered by you please notify us. If you choose to keep goods not ordered or receive services not ordered we may charge you for those goods or services. If you choose to return those goods or not receive the services we will refund you any amount charged to you for those goods or services and reimburse you any reasonable courier or postage costs incurred by you in returning any such goods to us.
Any product that is damaged in shipping must be notified to us via email within 7 days of delivery.
If the product is faulty (Faulty product), please contact us within 7 days of receipt to discuss the options to repair and/or replace Faulty product.
If you wish to exchange a product please contact us within 7 days of delivery. Returned products must be undamaged in their original packaging and in unused condition. You are responsible for freight charges associated with returning products for exchange.
106 Kaimanawa Street
Palmerston North 4414
(06) 350 2447